The Dedicated Shooters Medal.

I've just awarded myself the above. I deserve it. I did 2 hours today. Big deal you might think but read on.

It's the height of our summer over here and the hottest, dryest, humidity intense in the last 65 years. Temperatures in the mid 40's (centigrade), 85% humidity and not a breath of wind. Fried eggs off the paving stones are a given. If we had camels over here they'd never last the day!

And me? I'm still out and about for "the cause". 70 years, and aging rapidly, but dedicated to serve my master! (If there's a T-shirt going I'm surely in the running eh?)

P.s. If you're reading this Alamy....... please keep it in mind when negotiating license fees!!

All in fun!

The Dedicated Shooters Medal.

I've just awarded myself the above. I deserve it. I did 2 hours today. Big deal you might think but read on.

It's the height of our summer over here and the hottest, dryest, humidity intense in the last 65 years. Temperatures in the mid 40's (centigrade), 85% humidity and not a breath of wind. Fried eggs off the paving stones are a given. If we had camels over here they'd never last the day!

And me? I'm still out and about for "the cause". 70 years, and aging rapidly, but dedicated to serve my master! (If there's a T-shirt going I'm surely in the running eh?)

P.s. If you're reading this Alamy....... please keep it in mind when negotiating license fees!!

All in fun!

You ought to be awarded the VC.

Virtually Cooked. :D 

Allan

Archived