My iPad has always acted a bit squirrelly on this site. When I'd click on My Alamy, it would bounce up out of sight, I'd have to pull it down and click on it a second time.

That behavior has stopped, plays nice now.

But now when I hit the back arrow in My Alamy or even in the forum list, there's no telling what I'll get. But what I seldom get is the previous page, which I used to get.

I might hit the back button to get out of Ask the Forum to get back to the general forum menu and get a page of my photos. Or even be transported to the Fuji X forum, which wasn't the previous page. The back arrow which should take me to the previous page, may jump 3-5 pages back.

I'm not sure if this behavior is caused by Alamy tech work behind the scene or what.

What it is causing is to drive me nuts.

Betty

My problem using an iPad on the Alamy site that it continuously asks me to log in. Frustrating.

I don't have to log in to Alamy, but I do have to log into My Alamy once, then it's good until I shut down for the night.

Archived