Link back to 'My Alamy: My Account'

Ed Endicott

I am a creature of habit...I log into Alamy and go to my account.  I check for sales, check for views, etc. and from my account, I go to the member forum.  The problem is, I don't see a way to go from the discussion forum back to My Account on Alamy...instead, I have to click the back button on my browser (and if I've been browsine topics, it can take a while).

Can Alamy please add a link or an icon up at the top of the page that links us back to our accounts?

Thank you.

Yes, I'd also appreciate the additional button that would complete smooth circular navigation between Alamy account & forum.

Thanks for posting this suggestion, Ed.

I am a creature of habit...I log into Alamy and go to my account.  I check for sales, check for views, etc. and from my account, I go to the member forum.  The problem is, I don't see a way to go from the discussion forum back to My Account on Alamy...instead, I have to click the back button on my browser (and if I've been browsine topics, it can take a while).

Can Alamy please add a link or an icon up at the top of the page that links us back to our accounts?

Thank you.

Archived