passed QC , double-click the picture can't show the editor window

Hello everyone ~

I'm from Chinese new photographer!Encountered a problem, I hope you to help solve.Yesterday for the first time to upload the picture 4, all through the qc review, but there are 2 picture doesn't play out of the edit window, the other 2 double strike can edit popup Windows.There are other photographer encountered such a situation?

Upload 2 photo today, all through the qc review, also only 1 picture can double-click on the edit popup Windows.I don't know why?

Bo Xie, when you say "popup window" are you talking about the window in "Manages Images" that allows you to add keywords, location and so on after you have clicked on a thumbnail.

If so, you are correct to say that sometimes the popup doesn't happen immediately. It is important to keep your cursor steady on the thumbnail and perhaps try different positions on the thumbnail. If that doesn't work I click the nearest image that does pop up and use "next image" "previous image" as appropriate to move to the image I want to edit.

problems still exist! I have uploaded photos 3 batches, all by passed QC.But there are a few pictures cannot edit every batch.There are 5 photo can't editor, double-click can't edit popup Windows!Can you help me?thank you!

My latest findings

According to Mr Russell: "If that doesn't work I click the nearest image that does pop up and use "next image" "previous image" as appropriate to move to the image I want to edit."

According to  Mr Russell the provided method,discover Edit "keywords" window, photo image did not change, but picture filename does change for one picture!Can go to the edit?

Archived