I pay just under £300 for £10ks worth of photographic gear and 5 million public liability which allows me to go track side at goodwood for things like the revival etc ( I cant imagine you would get accreditation without it ) on another note some years ago,  I asked my household insurer if my gear could be added and listed with my household insurance and they were only happy to do it for a added charge, then after returning from a trip I made a query about what times of the day would it be insured in the boot of my car as sometimes I worked late into the evenings.....WORKED they said, your gear is not insured at all.. so I changed to a professional insurance and now have peace of mind..

A programmed, planned, budgeted-for annual expenditure of a few hundred dollars or the could-happen-at-any-time requirement to suddenly have to spend thousands of (unplanned, not-budgeted-for) dollars. Hmmm. . .

dd

Archived