Hi Christian58

The best way to have a batch of images deleted is to e mail their ref. numbers to MS and they will delete them all for you very effectively from the following working day

Kumar Sriskandan

Hi Christian58

The best way to have a batch of images deleted is to e mail their ref. numbers to MS and they will delete them all for you very effectively from the following working day

Kumar Sriskandan

Only if you replace the images in question with improved similars and you refer to the subsequent image ID. Otherwise you will have to wait six months for the final deletion.

Hi Niels!

No I dont intend to replace images. On the contrary I am removing all my oil and gas industry images. I cant supply one house collection RM and two RF agencies. Its becoming impossible. Since Alamy is the one producing the least, the images will have to go. Less spread on this sort of content, the better. Thats an observation I made some time ago.

best.

Hi Niels!

No I dont intend to replace images. On the contrary I am removing all my oil and gas industry images. I cant supply one house collection RM and two RF agencies. Its becoming impossible. Since Alamy is the one producing the least, the images will have to go. Less spread on this sort of content, the better. Thats an observation I made some time ago.

best.

Hi Christian,

I have sent you a personal message.

Niels

Hi Niels!

best.

Hi Christian,

I have sent you a personal message.

Niels

Hi!

Thanks!  I sent you one minutes later.

best.

Archived