I started an upload this evening and then went out for an hour or two.  I came back and the process seemed to be stuck on the 10th photo of 75.  I tried pausing and restarting the process, but the "thermometer" goes up to 4% or 5% on a smaller file and then hangs.  Anyone else having a problem uploading tonight?  Should I just try again tomorrow?

Just had the opposite problem (well, sort of) - left it alone to upload 57 images, but when I check track submissions, there are 112 awaiting QC!!  (Haven't uploaded any other batches.).  All I can think is that when I first tried to load the images from the relevant folder, my computer seemed to freee, so I started the process again.  Seems the first batch must have uploaded after all have now uploaded duplicates of most images.  Darn it - twice as many opportunities to fail QC ; )

I have tried to upload twice/three times in the last two days and had to abandon as it seemed to stick interminably on the first file.

Allan

Archived