Advice on 'Location' filter.

My image DC88F9 has a blank Location field but includes UK and EU in the keywords.  This seems reasonable as it is a UK health card for use in Europe.

If I search for it using the reference with no filters just that image is returned.  If I tick the UK filter, the image is still  returned but if I just tick the Europe filter then I get the 'no images found' message.  The logic of this seems to be that if I include UK as a keyword then I exclude those images from any searches limited to Europe.  Am I missing something?

Steve

My image DC88F9 has a blank Location field but includes UK and EU in the keywords.  This seems reasonable as it is a UK health card for use in Europe.

If I search for it using the reference with no filters just that image is returned.  If I tick the UK filter, the image is still  returned but if I just tick the Europe filter then I get the 'no images found' message.  The logic of this seems to be that if I include UK as a keyword then I exclude those images from any searches limited to Europe.  Am I missing something?

Steve

I believe you are right.  Europe means not the UK as far as the filters are concerned but if Europe is used as a search term then UK images may be returned as well if the keyword Europe has been included. Seems an odd way of doing things but what do I know.

Pearl

Archived