Lightroom Alamy Picture Manager

• 1 month later...

I previously used Lightroom Alamy Picture Manager in 2013 but stopped using it after some problems with Lightroom 5. I have just restarted submitting to Alamy and I am manually managing my images in Alamy, and its a pain, as some of the data is already held in Lightroom. You say there has been an update release - looking at the Lightroom Plugins web site, it does not appear in searches from Lightroom, but going straight to the web site http://www.lightroom-plugins.com/AlamyIndex.php the latest version quoted is 3607 dated 11/8/13. Can you advise how I can obtain the latest release that you refer to?

The problem is that I uninstalled the plugin some time ago, because I was having problems (not all software related - some were due to 'operator error'). I'll either reinstall the version I already have, and then check for upgrades, or contact Jim Keir direct. What is your experience of the latest version, is it working well. I'm slightly concerned that it no longer appears in the 'official' Adobe list of plug-ins for Lightroom.

i think this latest one solves a couple of issues but I'm also see a behaviour on "counting keywords" that i was not seeing before. Overall though its working fine for my workflow.

Looking at the version history does not seem to match the version number on the index page, i would just try downloading and see what version it is upon loading  - cannot do any harm

Archived