Any iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+ owners out there ?

Which did you buy and why?

How is the camera quality compared to the iPhone 5S?

I am on the fence if I should replace my iPhone 4 or wait appx 6 months for the iPhone 6s to be released or buy the 6 or 6+ soon.

L

I had a look at them at the Apple store, and compared them to my LG2. The 6+ is a bit bigger than I would want. The 6 compares somewhat in size to my LG, but is narrower, a bit smaller overall.

I am disappointed that Apple left the camera at 8mp. I decided if i ever switch back, I'll wait. Considering Apple puts out a new phone every year, I have a hunch the next one will have more megapixels. If and when they do that I'll probably jump back.

Meanwhile, my LG keeps on taking great 13mp pictures, which allows me some cropping room.

Not an answer to your question, since I haven't actually taken shots with the new phones. I would love to do that.

Betty

I had a look at them at the Apple store, and compared them to my LG2. The 6+ is a bit bigger than I would want. The 6 compares somewhat in size to my LG, but is narrower, a bit smaller overall.

I am disappointed that Apple left the camera at 8mp. I decided if i ever switch back, I'll wait. Considering Apple puts out a new phone every year, I have a hunch the next one will have more megapixels. If and when they do that I'll probably jump back.

Meanwhile, my LG keeps on taking great 13mp pictures, which allows me some cropping room.

Not an answer to your question, since I haven't actually taken shots with the new phones. I would love to do that.

Betty

Being a Mac user and having purchased or downloaded appx 200 APPS for my iPhone I hesitate to jump ship to another brand even though I know other brands have more megapixels. The Apple store has been too crowded to check them out!

L

I had to go to the Apple store because I left my iPad charger in Wichita. Now I have two, lol. I sailed into the store without getting tackled at the door. :)

Since I wasn't shopping iPhone, just needed to grab a charger, pay and get out, I didn't feel like it merited standing in a long line with the iPhone shoppers. But while waiting to pay, I got a look at the phones. No demo, just a peek. I could go to the AT&T store and get a demo much quicker.

Understand about the apps. Unless you have a driving need to upgrade, I'd wait for the next one.

That's said by the person who went into the AT&T store to just look at the 5s and walked out with a droid.

Ahh, impulse buying. My downfall.

Which did you buy and why?

How is the camera quality compared to the iPhone 5S?

I am on the fence if I should replace my iPhone 4 or wait appx 6 months for the iPhone 6s to be released or buy the 6 or 6+ soon.

L

I've had an iPhone 6 for about a week now. While I haven't tested the camera too much, and can't compare it to the 5s, I can say that the picture quality compared with a 5 is much improved. Especially in low light.

I doubt it would be worth upgrading from a 5s unless the larger screen particularly appeals to you, though.

Archived