10 years on - how are you doing?

Thanks Wim

Your right! On 11th May 2010 I sold 124 photos! for a huge $124 followed on 20th August with another 131 images totaling a massive $64.19 all on Novel use 1. I don't think Ive had a novel use sale since then.

My Novel use sales don't show on my graphs.

John.

Thanks Wim

Your right! On 11th May 2010 I sold 124 photos! for a huge $124 followed on 20th August with another 131 images totaling a massive $64.19 all on Novel use 1. I don't think Ive had a novel use sale since then.

John.

Are you sure? Mine do.

wim

Thanks Wim

John.

Are you sure? Mine do.

wim

No mine don't, I've just checked again.

John.

What are steps to display only gross revenue chart?

Copy & paste? Select & post URL?

Thanks in advance!

This has been said about that in this thread, just above:

Philippe:

Make a printscreen of the page with your graphs.

Trim that page in PS (or whatever software you use) so that you're only left with your graphs

Submit to a webpage

Import graph picture from that webpage

Me:

Find a place to put an image on line. Could be your own website or a place that's public.

I used Google, if you have a Google account, under the button with the squares there is an item called Photos.

It works a bit like Dropbox: drag and drop. Unfortunately the graph is not draggable (because it's not an image), so you have to make a screen shot first.

On a PC Ctrl-PrtScr puts a screen shot in your cache. With Ctrl-V open it in an editor. Save and from there drag it into the Google window.

Richard Baker:

Control-click on a Mac (or right-click on PC) your image

'Copy Image Location'

In the forum click the Image button

Paste the Image location address

Hey-presto.

So chose the one whose terminology you understand best ;-)

I would kindly ask you to post both graphs. As you can see in Philippe's case, it's easy to crop out the 1st column with the numbers. The boxes are different for each contributor.

wim

edit: line vanished

Archived