Bizarre message when trying to access my Alamy stats

See below.Got this when I tried to access my Alamy stats.Never saw this message before.
It works now but I got that twice in a row. Anyone else?

L

logo.png
Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: The Web server connection was closed.

Try the following:
  • Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
  • Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
  • Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
  • Contact website: You may want to contact the website administrator to make sure the Web page still exists. You can do this by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the website home page.
Technical Information (for support personnel)
  • Error Code 64: Host not available
  • Background: The connection to the Web server was lost.

It is the sort of thing that happens occasionally when the far server (or network equipment) is being reset or restarted or there is similar glitch in the chain used to deliver across the Internet. More often there is a message along the lines "connection to remote server was reset" and 9/10 a retry resolves it.

Usually nothing to worry about as a client user, there might be issues for the operations team looking after the server though, or it may be routine maintenance.

Archived