Now that we have had time to get used to the new format there are some details which I feel could be improved on. No doubt others will also have their own thoughts.

I find the sales/revenue graph current year column hopeless. I would prefer to see the previous 12 months rolling total to be able to monitor the current trend line.

The sales in the month box could be updated live from the sales history page. This would alert one to sales as they arise.

dov

The box shows images to be key worded. Have just key worded all my images but the box still shows the same number. Presume this will disappear once they images are on sale.

dov

Looks like that figure lags behind by a day.

Now that we have had time to get used to the new format there are some details which I feel could be improved on. No doubt others will also have their own thoughts.

I find the sales/revenue graph current year column hopeless. I would prefer to see the previous 12 months rolling total to be able to monitor the current trend line.

The sales in the month box could be updated live from the sales history page. This would alert one to sales as they arise.

dov

In my opinion they need to make the graph show net revenue, not gross. I want to see what my earnings are, not how much I am making for others.

I recently licensed an image to a newspaper via a distributor. The price was $53.41 but what do I get after Alamy gets their 30% and the distributor gets their 40%? $16.

My revenue graph should go up by that $16, not $53.

Archived