Help identifying vehicles

Could anyone please help in identifying the two vintage, or Edwardian, cars shown below?

DYD81M.jpg

DYD81G.jpg

Both taken at last weekend's Great North Steam Fair at Beamish Museum, NE England.

Thanks for the useful links etc, the registration of the green car is NA 557.

I can't find the radiator badge in those collections of shots unfortunately.

The bonnet ornament is an AA badge, and the radiator badge looks to be circular with a green background on which is what might be a gold Maltese cross with another symbol or lettering across it. Not enough pixels to really make it out.

Edit - found it on Flickr  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rossendalewadey/9334845961/ Crossley Brothers Royal Flying Corps 1914 20/25 RFC Staff Car

I had previously searched for the reg without success, don't know why it came up this time!

That one is solved, the little red number remains a problem!

NA557 is a 1925 green Crossley tourer with 4576cc petrol engine.

If you have the reg of the other car I will try to identify.

dov

Thanks Dov.

Unfortunately I don't have the reg of the red car - lesson learned there! I've tried searching for photos of it without success.

I don't think it's a particularly saleable image, but having the correct information would help.

Archived