OK - so I have sent my first 9 images to Stockimo

So what can I expect to happen now, and over what sort of period of time?

Also, I dont have a Paypal account and dont want one - will Alamy pay me through my bank account as they normally do?

Anyone already sending images to Stockimo enlighten me please?

And anyone sold any images via Stockimo yet?

Kumar

The time it takes Stockimo to review images seems to vary according to how busy they are. In the beginning, when they were really busy, they seemed to be working 24/7 and you could get a response over the weekend or in the middle of the night, depending on your time zone. Now I suspect they're only working 5 days a week. Turnaround times are usually about a day but I've had images reviewed in an hour.

From what I understand payment is only through PayPal. Stockimo images don't show up in any of the pages under My Alamy.

All you need to know is at stockimo.com. PayPal only, paid monthly if $10. or more due. Everything is done thru the app, so you need to open a PayPal account and enter the details there. Any activity, including sales, is found on the app.

Great acceptance rate! I've had images accepted in 5 or 6 hours, most recent one took a day. No sales yet.

Archived