Pseudonym disappeared from zoom

Hi there,

Is it just me or have they removed the pseudonym link to all images under that pseudonym when you zoom an image. Surely this is a bad thing for photographers?

If someone has clicked on your photo then they obviously like it and may be interested in what other work you have, removing this link means they have no way of knowing who took the photo and therefore can't even search by contributor pseudonym under advanced search.

Any thoughts?

Hi there,

Is it just me or have they removed the pseudonym link to all images under that pseudonym when you zoom an image. Surely this is a bad thing for photographers?

If someone has clicked on your photo then they obviously like it and may be interested in what other work you have, removing this link means they have no way of knowing who took the photo and therefore can't even search by contributor pseudonym under advanced search.

Any thoughts?

Just you...no probs here

Apologies for wasting people's time, as it was my first post (even tho' I've been a member since 2005) it said it would be checked before posting, so I wrongly assumed the moderator would just bin it as I followed it up with forgeddaboutit post

We are only "lightly" moderated so mostly it's up to us to make our own corrections. I certainly know what it's like to get confused by the ins and outs of computer world so I understand.

Paulette

Archived