All my photos has been rejecting

MarkoPetrush

Question

Hello friends,

I have a question, I uploaded about 400 images, all of them were rejected, on all images it says "one or more images failed qc this means the reaminin images have rejected without beion assessed". All my pictures are approved by other agencies, I have been in this field for many years.

thank you

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, MarkoPetrush said:

Hello friends,

I have a question, I uploaded about 400 images, all of them were rejected, on all images it says "one or more images failed qc this means the reaminin images have rejected without beion assessed". All my pictures are approved by other agencies, I have been in this field for many years.

thank you

If one image fails they all fail. Look through to find which image has the failure reason.

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Yarvin said:

Marko, each agency is different. Alamy has requirements that are based on its customer's requirements. Getting images into one doesn't have anything to do with getting them into another. 

10 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

If one image fails they all fail. Look through to find which image has the failure reason.

Mark

i must reupload again i guess,

1 minute ago, MarkoPetrush said:

i must reupload again i guess,

Marko, may I suggest doing that in tiny numbers - first ten at a time until you find out if there are any problems in your workflow - and then no more than twenty or twenty five.

Good luck!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brian Yarvin said:

Marko, may I suggest doing that in tiny numbers - first ten at a time until you find out if there are any problems in your workflow - and then no more than twenty or twenty five.

Good luck!

yes, that's what I'll do, thanks for the advice

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MarkoPetrush said:

Hello friends,

thank you

The image that failed will be marked with the reason. Take a look at that fault as you reassess images before uploading them.

Paulette

• Like 3