Passed QC, but still in QC?

PatsyCollins

Question

I've had an email (arrived 7 hours ago) with the usual 'congratulations you've passed QC' but when I go to my account, all the latest uploads are still in QC. Is this a blip which will sort itself out? I'd reply to ask them, but on the few occasions I've done that with other queries I've been completely ignored.

4 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, PatsyCollins said:

I've had an email (arrived 7 hours ago) with the usual 'congratulations you've passed QC' but when I go to my account, all the latest uploads are still in QC. Is this a blip which will sort itself out? I'd reply to ask them, but on the few occasions I've done that with other queries I've been completely ignored.

I got the same email today for a submission passed QC on Friday, so yours could be for an old submission...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, PatsyCollins said:

Thanks.

It does seem to have just been a blip, as I've now had another email and the images are showing as passed. It could well be that some emails got duplicated, or were stuck in the system and have just come through.

I have sometimes found that my images have passed QC and I do not receive an email at all...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PatsyCollins said:

Same happened to me and mine are still in QC. The previous submission in QC was a good few days ago so I doubt the email is an old one.