Meghan and Harry lookalikes at Sicily Carnival

albury visual services

Question

I spend quite a lot of time in an unfashionable part of Northern Sicily and Its the Carnival Season here.  Last week I went to a Carnival in a Village called Ficarra where almost none speaks English. I was benmused that the theme of the Carnival was God Save The Queen- that's the UK Queen.

There were life sizw backdrops of a re Londn Bus Big Ben and Meghan and Harry Lookalikes complete with throne .

Natuurally I took some pivcs the question is when do I do with them on Alamy ? and who might sow any interest ? How should I caption them ?

I would really appreciate any suggestions ,comments , or help if anyone has the time to do that. Thanks  John 

3 answers to this question

Post a link to them when they're online - they sound fun!

You never know when a travel editor or freelance writer is trolling around for ideas for off the beaten track places or unusual carnivals. I have a photo of a building in the shape of a coffee pot taken in rural Pennsylvania that has been zoomed a few times now and another of an old barn with an advertisement on its side seen from a highway somewhere in Pennsylvania (I don't have GPS on my camera so not sure where exactly) that licensed for $70 last year. 

Alamy is all about the unusual & offbeat. Get them online. 

• Like 2