I'm Burak from Istanbul :)

Burak

Hello, I'm Burak. I am an astronomer and I teach astronomy. I live in Istanbul. I've been at Alamy for a few months. I currently have 140 images. I continue to add. Sometimes I try to take nature and sometimes concept photos. I don't have any sales yet. I hope it happens soon and it becomes regular :) I would be glad if you visit my portfolio and give me advice :) Good luck to everyone.

Hi Burak,

Welcome! Sounds like an interesting career. 

There is another location on the Forum for asking for a review of your portfolio:

https://discussion.alamy.com/forum/18-portfolio-critique/

However, just looking briefly, you are preparing a lot of images which seem more suited to microstock rather than the editorial market. And you have the same problems as a lot of beginners on Alamy with your captions and keyword spamming. Can I kindly suggest that you have a look at some of the portfolio critiques under the link above, this should help.

Best of luck,

Stephen

• Like 1

I took a look at your beautiful cat. We would call her a calico and we don't say mustaches. They are whiskers. I would remove keywords that are not actually in the image such as... clinic, garden, stairway. You have misspelled people. Good luck to you.

Paulette

21 hours ago, Steve F said:

Merhaba Burak,

Hoş geldin! İlginç bir kariyere benziyor. 

Portföyünüzün gözden geçirilmesini istemek için Forum'da başka bir yer var:

https://discussion.alamy.com/forum/18-portfolio-critique/

Ancak kısaca baktığımızda, editoryal piyasadan ziyade mikro stoka daha uygun görünen birçok görsel hazırlıyorsunuz. Altyazılarınız ve anahtar kelime spam'inizle Alamy'de yeni başlayan birçok kişiyle aynı sorunları yaşıyorsunuz. Yukarıdaki bağlantının altındaki portföy eleştirilerinden bazılarına bir göz atmanızı rica edebilir miyim, bu yardımcı olacaktır.

İyi şanslar,

Stephen

Thank you for your suggestion. I will check the link you shared.

Have a good day :)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Rebecca Ore said:

Deniz kaplumbağasına benzemiyor -- çeşitli bitki ve hayvanları tanımlamaya yardımcı olan bazı akıllı telefon programları var. Tarihi binanız için, nerede ve ne zaman yapıldığına dair herhangi bir bilgi. 

Thank you for your feedback.

21 hours ago, NYCat said:

Güzel kedinize baktım. Ona patiska derdik ve bıyık demiyoruz. Onlar bıyık. Klinik, bahçe, merdiven gibi görselde olmayan anahtar kelimeleri kaldırırdım . İnsanları yanlış yazmışsın. Sana iyi şanslar.

Paulette

Thank you for your feedback.

Have a good day.

Burak