New search page

So, I'm having a really unsuccessful period.

Was making zooms, views and sales.

Distant memory at the moment compared to just 3 months ago.

New search engine ?

Has this changed others success ?

Flummoxed !

Not knocking the new fees but just want to understand how I fell from the radar ?

Edited by Ace

Ace  it probably doesn't help but you are not alone. Like many others here I had good views   zooms and sales until Alamy decided to change our world with the re-rank and search engine changes. Absolutely nothing in the last 3 months , no guidance from Alamy on the changes, measures no longer works so it is hard to understand what is going on.

I don't know if I am forever doomed to the also rans or things will get resolved.

As I've mentioned in other threads (sorry to sound like a broken record), my sales were cut in half during May and June after having been stable for a long time. However, for reasons unknown, things have bounced back in July, and it is shaping up to be a good month -- both number and price wise -- so far. Zooms remain below average, though, and I'm not sure what to expect going forward. My images now  appear to be doing better in search results when the "All" filter is used. However, I agree, things are still a mess when it comes to the other filters/collections, and Alamy needs to give us further clarification. Hopefully this will be forthcoming.

There may be light at the end of the tunnel...

Edited by John Mitchell