Current Cleared Balance

GintsIvuskans_photo

Question

Hello!

I have a question regarding Current Cleared Balance. 

Unfortunately, it's not the first day, when I saw that the current cleared balance is not increasing or staying the same amount, but decreasing. Several days ago it was 37$, yesterday it was 33$ , but this morning it is 31$ . 
Does anyone had similar situation?

I hope the only reason could be some kind of technical issue and the full amount will be moved back?  

Have a good day,

Gints

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

Have you checked Account Balance on your dashboard? If it says "other fees" that seems to be part of the affiliate sales process.

Paulette

Thank You for reply, Paulette!

Yes, there is one field ,where I found "other fees", although it's just 1.73$ . Still can't get the right answer , why it is so, but hopefully staff will fix this problem somehow.

33 minutes ago, GintsIvuskans_photo said:

Thank You for reply, Paulette!

Yes, there is one field ,where I found "other fees", although it's just 1.73$ . Still can't get the right answer , why it is so, but hopefully staff will fix this problem somehow.

My account balance page shows this:

"Affiliate charge for Ixxxxxxxxx Image 2G61P1Y"

The other way to find out what image it was linked to is to backtrack the calculation since Affiliate charges are 15% of our earnings (at 60% commission), this would have been a licence of about $28.80

• Like 1