What does "MR" mean?? (new member)

PatersonPS

Question

Hi

I've just joined and downloaded the Picture Needs download and see that some listing have MR at the start of the Title of the image needed.

Example

MR Subtle imagery of Consumers - wearing floral - lifestyle

Does that mean Model Release? I see no mention of a model release in the description. Please forgive me if it's a "silly question"

Mark

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, PatersonPS said:

Hi

I've just joined and downloaded the Picture Needs download and see that some listing have MR at the start of the Title of the image needed.

Example

MR Subtle imagery of Consumers - wearing floral - lifestyle

Does that mean Model Release? I see no mention of a model release in the description. Please forgive me if it's a "silly question"

Mark

most likely. 

MR does mean model release and you'll find useful information in this blog on the Contributors Homepage.

From your question, and the absence of any images in your portfolio, it looks like you are only just beginning in the world of stock photography. To get yourself on the right road, read thoroughly all the help documents on the Contributor Homepage. Also, take time to explore the forum to see which questions come up time and again for new contributors, especially the Introductions and Portfolio Critique sections where you can learn much from the mistakes of those who have gone before you.