I am hoping to recieve my iMac in about 10/12 days time. (Why it should be that long a delivery when they are quoting 4/6 days on the website I don't know.)

Anyway my question is can anyone confirm that Capture one pro 7 runs OK on Mavericks please?

Allan

Yes, I’m running it.

Thank you Malcolm.

Allan

Just to confirm, it does now. They released an update about a week or so ago correcting a few problems with Mavericks, fairly minor ones. Version 7.1.5 resolved the problems.

Oh.... I also topped up on the Ram for my iMac (Crucial) for 2*8gb chips it was about £110. Now running 24gb and Capture One and PS runs very fast!

Thanks Duncan, I will make sure I get ver 7.1.5. My iMac is coming with the standard 8GB RAM and will see how it performs. if upgrade needed I will add more RAM myself.

Allan

Thanks Duncan, I will make sure I get ver 7.1.5. My iMac is coming with the standard 8GB RAM and will see how it performs. if upgrade needed I will add more RAM myself.

Allan

Best way... far cheaper than getting apple to do it. 

8gb should be ok. The only reason I added an additional 16 was down to having C1Pro and Photoshop open at the same time with up to 80 shots in PS etc. I also have a habit of opening lots of tabs in Chrome..... this uses a surprising amount of memory!

Archived