Help to name some faces

Avpics

Question

I made a foray into the Westminster bubble for the funeral service for Sir David Amess and came away with a large number of visiting mourners that I've struggled to name. Many are probably not personages, but I'd welcome help to name any that are:

2H8BWC3.jpg

2H8BWAX.jpg

The female offering comfort to Mark Francois:

2H8BW9F.jpg

2H8BW99.jpg

2H8BW94.jpg

2H8BW8Y.jpg

2H8BW7M.jpg

2H8BW7D.jpg

2H8BW6W.jpg

2H8BW6P.jpg

2H8BW5C.jpg

2H8BW48.jpg

2H8BW3Y.jpg

On the day I though this was Peter Bottomley but don't believe it is (it's John Baron):

2H826NM.jpg

2H824Y2.jpg

2H7JEHD.jpg

Thank you

Edited by Avpics
  • Love 1

6 answers to this question

Rather than start a new thread, I have one more open to ideas. I shot this on the days after Liz Truss was officially given the job of PM and began to build her cabinet. The female is carrying a red HM Gov briefcase towards Downing Street so I shot and uploaded the image in case either of them turned out to have a role. They're probably just staff but thought it worth asking the question.

2JYJXWK.jpg

Edited by Avpics

Many thanks Gordon. Hats can make people appear very different, but the lower teeth are confirmation. Thank you.

Having revisited this thread I now recognise that a couple more of those mourners are local so should be able to add further names with more focused research.

Edited by Avpics