Hi everyone,

I am still new to  Alamy. I have been lucky enough to not have any photos rejected as of yet. In the beginning, my photos passed QC in about 2 days. Now it seems that it can take over a week. 

Is it something that I am doing or is it just a busy time of year?

Thanks for any input.

It does cause tension though. I was reading in the forum about a number of people's photos clearing on Saturday, while mine was still stuck in the queue. Thankfully, cleared on Monday. But today I posted some images and they got cleared within around 10 hours, the faster ever for me. 

Nothing ever happens on weekends with my submissions. So if I submit on Friday it's Monday or Tuesday before QC gets to it. Otherwise the wait is normally one day. 

Welcome to Alamy, Gail. My advice is don't be an active waiter; use the in-between time to do something else. 

Ed, across the river. 

Gail I have got myself into a routine .. I get all my images ready the beginning of the week and post them about Wednesday and lately they have been passed by  Saturday morning..so I don't expect any getting passed during a working  week.. 

Happy Thanksgiving.. 

Archived