Hello, I wonder why one can buy images for commercial use (artists) while I set them only for 'editorial use' . As far as I know I used the settings as mentioned to do. (Sorry for my bad English, I hope someone understand what I try to say)

Thanks! Nick Biemans

Hello Nick,

I think you dont need to worry anyway. You  did your part by telling that you dont have releases available at the parameters. So no worries.

( Ik denk dat je je geen zorgen hoeft te maken. Jij hebt je plicht gedaan door te vermelden dat je geen releases hebt voor deze afbeelding. Geen reden om je zorgen te maken.) :)

Mirco

Hello Nick,

I think you dont need to worry anyway. You  did your part by telling that you dont have releases available at the parameters. So no worries.

( Ik denk dat je je geen zorgen hoeft te maken. Jij hebt je plicht gedaan door te vermelden dat je geen releases hebt voor deze afbeelding. Geen reden om je zorgen te maken.) :)

Mirco

Thanks Mirco! I thought I had something set wrong.

(Bedankt, en dat dan ook nog in het Nederlands :)  )

Nick, Mirco is right.

But you do need to improve your keywording. You have an image of a castle . . . you need to name that castle. 

Welcome to Alamy.

Thank you Ed,

Maybe it will give my sales a boost when I re-keyword them.

Thanks for the support!

Nick

Archived