Hi,

I'm trying to finish captioning and keywording some images that just passed QC. When I click on the Manage Images link, it takes me to a screen that says two things: Continue to use the old version and Take me to the new version. When I click on Continue to use the old version, it takes me back to My Account page. When I click on the Take me to the new version button, it takes me to a screen that says Loading then Initializing and then it gets stuck. Is anyone having success getting to the Managing Images section? I've tried with two different browsers.

It is a bit variable with all my browsers. Sometimes I resort to having FF and chrome open and using the one which works at the time. No idea what the problem is. There's no problem on my ancient laptop though.

• 3 weeks later...

Remember the manage images is a Adobe Flash application/site so you need to have that installed as a plugin and usually the latest version.

Not sure if mobile devices can run flash, iOS devices can't (thank god).

Dave

Archived