How to resubmit images that were rejected

Christycc1

Question

Hello

I was told by Alamy that I can resubmit all of my failed images (except for the one) and that the keywords will not be lost. The loss of keywords was my main concern. Can someone tell me how to do this? I don't see it on the page. When I click on an image nothing happens in terms of it highlighting.

I would appreciate understanding how to do this.

Thank you!!

Christy

3 answers to this question

if batch was rejected, it's like they don't have those image in Database, so just resubmit from start.  The KWs you had in your metadata would come with your images, or maybe i am missing something in your question.  If your images were still in QC, you would not have been able to add anything to the original files within Alamy. 

If you have your original submitted images in a folder, then just go back to that folder and remove the bad image. Then you should look at each and every one at 100% magnification to see if each has no faults.

Once that’s done, then just reupload those images exactly like you did the first time. But I’d just submit as one batch if it were me. If another one fails, they all fail, whether it’s in one sub or multiple ones. You’d just open each folder, select the images and move them to one folder.

Edited by Betty LaRue

7 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

if batch was rejected, it's like they don't have those image in Database, so just resubmit from start.  The KWs you had in your metadata would come with your images, or maybe i am missing something in your question.  If your images were still in QC, you would not have been able to add anything to the original files within Alamy. 

Thanks! I don’t know what I was thinking. I realize my keywords are still in my folders. Duh. 

2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

If you have your original submitted images in a folder, then just go back to that folder and remove the bad image. Then you should look at each and every one at 100% magnification to see if each has no faults.

Once that’s done, then just reupload those images exactly like you did the first time. But I’d just submit as one batch if it were me. If another one fails, they all fail, whether it’s in one sub or multiple ones. You’d just open each folder, select the images and move them to one