My three green "on sale" images don't show up on search

with_infinite_degrees_of_freedom

Question

I created my Alamy profile a few days ago and passed the QC with the first set of 3 images. I then added the tags, super tags and optional content along with caption, all three images turned green "on sale". I gave it 2-3 days after adding all the metadata and then made searches on the platform to see if my pictures are appearing in the search. Even with super tags that are also a part of my caption, I do not see any of my 3 pictures appearing on search. 

A glitch: When I download the data from AIM, I see all the tags and supertags in the csv, but the status for all three images is "Not On Sale". On my Contributor dashboard I see that it says "3 images with good or optimized discoverability are on sale". 

I don't really know whether my images are on sale or not. The images not showing up on the search and inconsistent metadata information is not helping me understand what's going on. 

Could you kind people, please suggest what else can I check to understand what's going wrong - do I need to wait for a few more days so the images are re-indexed or is this a case of genuine bad keywording? 

Thanks a lot in advance. 

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, with_infinite_degrees_of_freedom said:

I created my Alamy profile a few days ago and passed the QC with the first set of 3 images. I then added the tags, super tags and optional content along with caption, all three images turned green "on sale". I gave it 2-3 days after adding all the metadata and then made searches on the platform to see if my pictures are appearing in the search. Even with super tags that are also a part of my caption, I do not see any of my 3 pictures appearing on search. 

A glitch: When I download the data from AIM, I see all the tags and supertags in the csv, but the status for all three images is "Not On Sale". On my Contributor dashboard I see that it says "3 images with good or optimized discoverability are on sale". 

I don't really know whether my images are on sale or not. The images not showing up on the search and inconsistent metadata information is not helping me understand what's going on. 

Could you kind people, please suggest what else can I check to understand what's going wrong - do I need to wait for a few more days so the images are re-indexed or is this a case of genuine bad keywording? 

Thanks a lot in advance. 

don't worry, there is currently a delay in the uploading to the For Sale side, after some update over the week-end.  Currently only imaged approved up to December 3rd. GMT have gone through.  Hopefully yours come in next batch, which usually happens early morning, GMT again,

The standard is usually overnight after approval, hopefully this is back to normal soon.

• Love 1