Have you found any Alamy photos June 2020?

15 minutes ago, Pakodominguez said:

Thanks

Haven't been paid for that photo.

And Alamy is not processing "unauthorized use" complains now 😕

You are welcome, Pako.
As Avpics says, I’m afraid you would have to be much more patient. The sale will eventually appear in your sales. It is almost for sure that it is a distribution sale, which takes much longer to get paid.
As an example, I have got a license in that website with this time periods:
- Publication: july 2018
- Invoiced (appear in my sales): october 2018
- Cleared (paid to Alamy): march 2019
And after all that time, I had to wait until december 2019 for my balance to clear (more than $50), but that is just an individual circunstance.
As Alamy stated in their FAQs, we should wait 3 months for a found image to appear in our sales before filling an unauthorized use form: https://www.alamy.com/contributor/faqs/sales/?section=7
Regards

Edited by shearwater

10 minutes ago, Avpics said:

If used in June it's too early to stress over it. Take a screen shot and put it aside for a couple more months. If it's still a no show then contact CR.

This very same photo (there are more, similar, in that series) was bought and refunded in June 2019. 
I have one more photo waiting since April (https://www.cnnturk.com/dunya/trumpin-yakin-arkadasi-stanley-chera-koronavirus-nedeniyle-hayatini-kaybetti) -same message from Alamy contributors ;-/