re licenced as a book cover

6 minutes ago, Southpole said:

This image has been re licenced as a book cover I am trying to find it using google image search and tiny eye without sucess anyone got any other suggestions please.

Nice shot. I can well imagine this being used for a thriller/murder mystery!

You could try using this extension to Firefox (the same or something similar will be available for other browsers): Search by Image.  It will do reverse image searches using various search engines - which you can add to or remove.  I took a quick look using it just now and couldn't see anything - nor on Google Books (though that could take a little while).

Good luck.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, losdemas said:

Nice shot. I can well imagine this being used for a thriller/murder mystery!

You could try using this extension to Firefox (the same or something similar will be available for other browsers): Search by Image.  It will do reverse image searches using various search engines - which you can add to or remove.  I took a quick look using it just now and couldn't see anything - nor on Google Books (though that could take a little while).

Good luck.

Thanks for reply and looking Losdemas its been my best earner

1 minute ago, John Morrison said:

Of course, the book's publication (and any subsequent appearance of the image online) may be many months away...

It was 1st licenced 2 years ago . I was shocked and trilled it was re licenced.

4 minutes ago, Southpole said:

It was 1st licenced 2 years ago . I was shocked and trilled it was re licenced.

Ah, then you should be able to find it online... though I'm not sure how Google Images, for example, would be able to match up your original image with the final book cover (which may be more text than image)... 

• Love 1

have you tried searching by your name and google books or the other way around? I found a book cover of mine by searching that way as opposed to by the image, turned out they had only used a fraction of the image and to be honest do not think I would of recognised it if I had seen it, as had been filtered too. Nice 450 sale for me though :)

• Love 1

On 18/04/2020 at 11:36, george said:

have you tried searching by your name and google books or the other way around? I found a book cover of mine by searching that way as opposed to by the image, turned out they had only used a fraction of the image and to be honest do not think I would of recognised it if I had seen it, as had been filtered too. Nice 450 sale for me though :)

Yes I have tried