Upgrading/replacing images

rickboden

Question

I'm sure this topic has been covered but I haven't been able to find it.*

Going though some of my older Alamy images, I see many that I could have done a much better colour and tone editing and I am wondering what options I have to replace the image other than delete and upload anew.   

*OK I have found some threads from just over two years ago and it seems the way to do this is to upload the new image and then send Alamy the old  reference number and they will delete.  It doesn't seem ideal and I'm wondering if there is anything new on this subject.

Thanks,

Rick Boden

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, rickboden said:

I'm wondering if there is anything new on this subject.

No, there isn't.

You give MS the reference numbers and they do the switch, same as always. It works very well.

Leave the old reference numbers in the tags of the new in case anyone searches by reference.

If they are images that have ever sold, I wouldn't delete them. Just have the updated version as well.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

No, there isn't.

You give MS the reference numbers and they do the switch, same as always. It works very well.

Leave the old reference numbers in the tags of the new in case anyone searches by reference.

If they are images that have ever sold, I wouldn't delete them. Just have the updated version as well.

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.