Just popped in to say hello.

bluebear

Hello everybody,

My name is John and i am from a wee city called Glasgow.

I,m new to the world of people looking at my pictures, so i would love some feed back from people with experience, as i have none ( lol )

All input will be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time and i hope to chat soon.

3 hours ago, bluebear said:

Hello everybody,

My name is John and i am from a wee city called Glasgow.

I,m new to the world of people looking at my pictures, so i would love some feed back from people with experience, as i have none ( lol )

All input will be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time and i hope to chat soon.

Try to put as much relevant info into your description as possible and if the image is in a city name it. I'm not the best person to give advice to beginners because I'm not doing that well lately but do a search for 'grey squirrels' and see how many there are and ask yourself why a buyer would pick yours before the others. What I'm basically saying is with so many images on Alamy your image needs to have an edge, something that the others don't have. That means in the image itself or in the keywords that make it discoverable to the buyer. Check out the "have you found" thread for Feb for an idea of the kind of image that's selling. Good luck!

• Love 1