Ftp - sent but hasn't arrived at Alamy

From time to time I have come across images which I thought were on Alamy but which are not there. I've always put that down to my human error.

However, I sent a small batch yesterday and noticed that one has not arrived and is not on sale this morning. 

Checking on Photoshelter I can see both in my overall FTP stats and here in the record of the individual image that it was definitely sent.

It leaves me wondering if this is something others have noticed and whether I need to check each ftp submission more carefully.

I0000CgoDBhrOgYs.jpg

Edited by geogphotos

Never had a problem with Filezilla, and I put up 98 last night, my biggest for years. Maybe it will turn up, though overnight is a bit silly.

Now we get instant QC I do cross-check the image count, because they can still take a minute or two to appear in AIM.

6 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Never had a problem with Filezilla, and I put up 98 last night, my biggest for years. Maybe it will turn up, though overnight is a bit silly.

Now we get instant QC I do cross-check the image count, because they can still take a minute or two to appear in AIM.

Yes I think I will have to remember to cross check. I don't tend to do the Supertags and Optional fields so once they are sent they now go live without me doing anything at Alamy. 

As I have mentioned I had to slog through all my images to respond to the exclusivity change - I was surprised by the number of images that I thought were on Alamy but weren't. Not a huge number in total but nevertheless significant. Somehow I had missed them from being sent or possibly this isn't the first ftp problem, just the first I have ever noticed.

Edited by geogphotos