First 360º sale

Wondering if anyone else has uploaded 360 degree images and had any luck with sales.  I think I only have 3 online but just had a sale of image R13A02 which is a photo I took on top of Mount Temple, an 11,000 foot mountain near Lake Louise, AB.  Not a huge sale but nice to see there is a market for this.

Rick Boden

• Love 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Congratulations on the sale. - Didnt know we could upload these, though I have seen one in another search I did the other day; what camera are you using for these?

Kumar

Thanks, I used an APS-C Sony (I think I had an a5100 at the time) and 8mm Rokinon fisheye using AutoGigaPano to merge the images.  AutoGigaPano is not supported any more unfortunately.

When I mentioned this 360 degree image sale was a first for me, I missed the fact that it also contained another first...a 50 year license!  Alamy licensed this image from 2020 to 2070.  I may have had these before but I don't remember seeing any.  I just looked back at a few recents and they all end in 2024.