How can I add images to an existing submission?

Jingye Liu from China

Question

Greetings everyone. Been an active stock photographer on other platforms, I am a new contributor to Alamy. Recently I got confused as I didn't find a button or link to add image(s) to an existing submission. An amateur landscape/cityscape photographer, usually I would shoot around 100+ photos in raw format every time going outdoors. Then I would post-process, classify and upload them with several times in a slow pace. It's quite inconvenient being unable to supplement a submission. Can anyone tell me how to add images to an existing submission in the Alamy image manager portal? Thanks.

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Jingye Liu from China said:

Greetings everyone. Been an active stock photographer on other platforms, I am a new contributor to Alamy. Recently I got confused as I didn't find a button or link to add image(s) to an existing submission. An amateur landscape/cityscape photographer, usually I would shoot around 100+ photos in raw format every time going outdoors. Then I would post-process, classify and upload them with several times in a slow pace. It's quite inconvenient being unable to supplement a submission. Can anyone tell me how to add images to an existing submission in the Alamy image manager portal? Thanks.

Once you upload a batch of images you cannot add to that batch. You need to upload the next lot of images, or image, as a separate batch.

That is unless someone else knows better.😀

Allan

12 hours ago, Jingye Liu from China said:

As Allan says, you cannot add to an existing batch. If you have a batch already uploaded then simple upload another batch and they will be all QCed at the same time - in effect as if they were 1 batch.

John.

• Like 2