Can't select an image

chris_rabe

Question

Often, I go through all searches my image shave come up in, looking for somewhere something erroneous may have occurred, probably by me putting in a bad keyword.

Found one today, with tent-making bats coming up under a search for vampire bats.

Was going to open the image to check the keywords and description, but while I can find it, I am unable to select and edit it.

It doesn't tell me it's deleted or anything. Simply won't select. Have tried new browser window, etc.

any ideas?

3 answers to this question

On 26/06/2019 at 09:14, chris_rabe said:

Often, I go through all searches my image shave come up in, looking for somewhere something erroneous may have occurred, probably by me putting in a bad keyword.

Found one today, with tent-making bats coming up under a search for vampire bats.

Was going to open the image to check the keywords and description, but while I can find it, I am unable to select and edit it.

It doesn't tell me it's deleted or anything. Simply won't select. Have tried new browser window, etc.

any ideas?

Hi Chris: Just a thought- have you (or maybe Alamy) deleted the image ? I have some doubles that I have deleted, and they are still showing in searches (I guess because a deletion takes 6 months, if not deleted before it goes 'on sale'). I had the same problem recently, then realised what had happened.

On 17/08/2019 at 15:05, BidC said:

Hi Chris: Just a thought- have you (or maybe Alamy) deleted the image ? I have some doubles that I have deleted, and they are still showing in searches (I guess because a deletion takes 6 months, if not deleted before it goes 'on sale'). I had the same problem recently, then realised what had happened.

This goes back a bit :D

I think I had deleted it. Probably didn't clear keywords before doing so. Don't know why they don't just label it clearly as "marked for deletion" - unless I am missing that :)

8 hours ago, chris_rabe said:

This goes back a bit :D

I think I had deleted it. Probably didn't clear keywords before doing so. Don't know why they don't just label it clearly as "marked for deletion" - unless I am missing that :)

Was delaying my tasks for the day (!) -