Live sport ftp via ShutterSnitch

Has anyone managed to configure ShutterSnitch ftp to send direct to either live news or sport folders? I have set up the ftp and then set path to “/Live_News/Sport/“ but I get access denied when I attempt to send.

Most contributors have had their Live News upload privileges revoked. If you haven't been selling news images regularly, this has probably happened to you. You can appeal this decision with Alamy, but so far it seems few have been successful.

6 hours ago, vpics said:

You can upload news images through the Alamy website if FTP doesn't work.

Thanks but I have been doing that for years as well as ftp'ing from my macbook, what I am after is a way to be able to ftp from an iPad using Shuttersnitch. 

yep...i use Shuttersnitch all the time, and have no problem uploading into the /Live_News/News/   directory....

double check that you've entered your username and password correctly.....its easy to make a simple typo

km

Edited by RedSnapper

1 hour ago, RedSnapper said:

yep...i use Shuttersnitch all the time, and have no problem uploading into the /Live_News/News/   directory....

double check that you've entered your username and password correctly.....its easy to make a simple typo

km

Thanks I will have another attempt tomorrow,