Here you go.....

Webby

Your pictures are good in my eyes... but I think you really need to work on your tagging. No/not enough tags = nobody sees your pictures = no sales.

For example...

Blue Tit, Cyaniste Caeruleus, on a washing line with grubs for feeding young chicks - Stock Image

Unless I am missing something, this image only has eight tags and does not seem to have the tag "blue tit" .. even though it 100% definitely is  blue tit and the majority of people interested in buying this image would search for "blue tit". You could probably also add "Eurasian blue tit", "sitting", "sat", "feeding", "eating", "laundry line", "garden bird", "small bird", "perched", "perching", "close up", "closeup", "blue background" as an example.

thanks Matt. I hear what you're saying.  Strangely the blue tit picture does have both "bluetit" and 'blue tit" in the keywords? 

Its one of my early uploads and is amongst those legacy pics that need looking at. I'll have a look at more keywords, but I don't want to overload and get too many false results. But you've certainly given me a few ideas, thanks. Views are OK at the moment...

Webby

Archived