Don't get it.  This is the only website that I am constantly unable to connect to:

Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at web.archive.org.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Just when I need it, too!

EDIT: Just tried MS Edge which - instead of just a generic (useless) unable to connect dialog [sic] threw up a page informing me that it was down to my Vodafone broadband settings!  I imagine that this is because I have blocked certain types of (highly offensive) content and that the Wayback Machine will, of course, log details of many types of content, therefore they have blocked the site.

Apologies for being such an idiot.  Now trying to login to MyVodafone, but I have to get a text containing a security code sent to my phone in a mobile blackspot (my home - in the middle of a large urban area). When it eventually gets here, the security page will likely timeout!

AAAARGHHH: tearing my hair out! Modern Life is Rubbish!

Archived