Wildlife photography portfolio

Very nice portfolio Dominic. You have a lot of different birds and wildlife and captured in different ways. The pictures with the Pelicans grouped together are amayzing.  Keep shooting ! Good job !  

I’m curious... How are going your sales on Alamy? You have a much bigger portfolio than mine... I have only 1 image sold but my portfolio is “minuscule” at this moment. Thanks

Cristina

On 15/03/2019 at 23:06, ArtStudio29 said:

Very nice portfolio Dominic. You have a lot of different birds and wildlife and captured in different ways. The pictures with the Pelicans grouped together are amayzing.  Keep shooting ! Good job !  

I’m curious... How are going your sales on Alamy? You have a much bigger portfolio than mine... I have only 1 image sold but my portfolio is “minuscule” at this moment. Thanks

Cristina

Thanks for the kind feedback. In terms of sales I am selling 3-4 pictures each month. Prices vary from $11 up to $250 dollars but as an average I would say around  $30. In order to make lots of sales you will need thousands of good images-just keep making pictures!

1 hour ago, Dominic Robinson said:

Thanks for the kind feedback. In terms of sales I am selling 3-4 pictures each month. Prices vary from $11 up to $250 dollars but as an average I would say around  $30. In order to make lots of sales you will need thousands of good images-just keep making pictures!

Thanks for the info. Yes, I keep shooting but need time for the post prod. I have thousands of pictures, not enough time to work on them 😬

Archived