Sign in to follow this  
Liam Bunce

Manfroto Tripod

I have a Manfroto 190prob tripod which for some reason has decided to grow in length, one of the legs in now about 4 inches longer than the other two and as I have never taken a tripod apart I literally have no idea where to start and what to look for.

Your help please.  

Many thanks for the link TeeCee, I will have to take a look and see what is needed. 

5 hours ago, Liam Bunce said:

I have a Manfroto 190prob tripod which for some reason has decided to grow in length, one of the legs in now about 4 inches longer than the other two and as I have never taken a tripod apart I literally have no idea where to start and what to look for.

Your help please.  

That's weird... A few days ago I discovered that one of the legs on my Manfrotto 190pro tripod is now about 1-2cm longer than the others. One of the bottom leg sections seems to have grown. :wacko: Maybe an internal stop is coming adrift? I'll have to take a closer look. Maybe it's always been like that?

Mark

10 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

That's weird... A few days ago I discovered that one of the legs on my Manfrotto 190pro tripod is now about 1-2cm longer than the others. One of the bottom leg sections seems to have grown. :wacko: Maybe an internal stop is coming adrift? I'll have to take a closer look. Maybe it's always been like that?

Mark

It's the top section on mine, maybe it's a common problem.