Searching for untagged Lapsed news images in AIM

I have hundreds of lapsed news images that are on sale without tags, but they don`t show up using the "not on sale" filter search in AIM ( live news images automatically go on sale with only the caption). They will show up if tick the on sale - poor discoverabilty box, but that also returns lapsed news images which i have previously tagged.

Anyone know if there is a way to search/filter for only lapsed news images that don`t have tags?

Thanks

Joe

19 minutes ago, Joe said:

I have hundreds of lapsed news images that are on sale without tags, but they don`t show up using the "not on sale" filter search in AIM ( live news images automatically go on sale with only the caption). They will show up if tick the on sale - poor discoverabilty box, but that also returns lapsed news images which i have previously tagged.

Anyone know if there is a way to search/filter for only lapsed news images that don`t have tags?

Thanks

Joe

A first filter could be just for your News images: YOUR NAME / Alamy Stock Photo.

Hmm with 7,075 results that would not make a huge difference.

Maybe ask Member services CR for an excel sheet.

wim

Archived