Approved photos not showing as approved

Hiya,

There is something wrong with an upload.

If I click its entry on the left hand side of the image manager everything is approved and there is all of my keywording displaying.

BUT, if I click All Submissions, All of the images from this one upload all say “processing”. 

I hope you can sort this out for me please, without me having to delete them all and start again!

34 minutes ago, ColinWalton said:

Hiya,

There is something wrong with an upload.

If I click its entry on the left hand side of the image manager everything is approved and there is all of my keywording displaying.

BUT, if I click All Submissions, All of the images from this one upload all say “processing”. 

I hope you can sort this out for me please, without me having to delete them all and start again!

This is a contributor's forum. We cant fix anything - you need to contact the team at Alamy

41 minutes ago, ColinWalton said:

Thanks but I have already emailed them twice and had no reply.

Contributors e-mail address here ( contributors@alamy.com ) generates an auto response immediately - if you haven't received this, you've typed in the wrong address.

As mentioned above, everyone here on these forums are contributors just like yourself, we've no way of fixing anything - you're complaining to the wrong people.

The Alamy contributors team have never failed to help promptly and efficiently with any query I ever had - suggest you try again - or simply wait another few hours - the system will reset overnight, and like as not, your problem will disappear.

Archived