keywords etc wont stick!

4 hours ago, christian58 said:

None of titles, captions and keywording seems to stick when editing??  is there a problem?

Can't help you there, but like your engineering themed images, great stuff, wish I still had access to that environment.

Great images:

You select an image, or group of images in AIM. Tag and keyword. Then you should SAVE. Then you deselect the images and select another image or group of images.

If you make changes or additions, then fail to SAVE, and start deselecting, AIM should ask you if you want to SAVE.

The problem most people have is in the selecting and deselecting. It is not a computer standard selection process.

22 hours ago, Bill Brooks said:

The problem most people have is in the selecting and deselecting. It is not a computer standard selection process.

Indeed. It causes me endless problems with incorrectly attributed keywords, headings etc due to inadvertently selected images. Countless times I've had to go back and check work, but errors still creep through.  I've now given AIM a good trial, and generally think it works well,  but this aspect remains a complete nightmare.

All of the other software that I regularly use automatically deselects if another pick is made.

Please Alamy, sort it out....

Archived