Order images by chronological date taken

Hello all,

Is there a way to order images in the AIM in chronological order (date taken, not date submitted to Alamy)? Almost sure there is not...
I think it will be very useful to many of us just for setting many common keywords to images made at the same time but submitted to Alamy in different dates (my fault, I know :rolleyes:). Right now If they are submitted quite separated in between submissions is a pain to try to achieve this. 
A copy-paste function would do the trick too... ;)

Thanks and regards

6 hours ago, shearwater said:

I think it will be very useful to many of us just for setting many common keywords to images made at the same time but submitted to Alamy in different dates

If that's the purpose of your enquiry, you could search for a common word linking those images which would bring them all together for you to work with.

52 minutes ago, Avpics said:

If that's the purpose of your enquiry, you could search for a common word linking those images which would bring them all together for you to work with.

Yes, it is how I try to work right now. But my problem is that in the search tool it doesn't appear the images that are not yet on sale, so I have to wait for them to be saleable/searchable and only then I can unify keywords. Which is a slow two steps process with at least 24hours of delay between them.

I'm not complaining, just trying to know if I'm missing something or at least can suggest some improvements. 

Thank you for your reply and regards

Archived