Goodmorning everyone. Can you help me?
I'm having difficulty understanding how I can visualize the results related to a pseudonym.
I inserted some photos (live news) with a different pseudonym.
Do I have to log in with a new account to verify? I always get the initial pseudonym and I can not understand how I can see any findings of the new pseudonym ...
thank you
lorenza

You will be able to see your new pseudonym when logged in on your existing account. If you look in Alamy measures, Your Images you will see it there - as long as some images from it have turned up in search results. If nothing in the pseudonym has been searched in the selected time period the pseudonym will not appear in the list.

If there have been no relevant searches on that pseudonym, you can see the images in it by going to Alamy Image Manager and choosing the relevant pseudonym from the drop-down menu. You can also use the Advanced Search facility to type the pseudonym in the Contributor Name box.

Finally, if you've only just added the pseudonym it will not appear until the database has updated (usually next day, late morning, UK time).

23 minutes ago, Joseph Clemson said:

You will be able to see your new pseudonym when logged in on your existing account. If you look in Alamy measures, Your Images you will see it there - as long as some images from it have turned up in search results. If nothing in the pseudonym has been searched in the selected time period the pseudonym will not appear in the list.

If there have been no relevant searches on that pseudonym, you can see the images in it by going to Alamy Image Manager and choosing the relevant pseudonym from the drop-down menu. You can also use the Advanced Search facility to type the pseudonym in the Contributor Name box.

Finally, if you've only just added the pseudonym it will not appear until the database has updated (usually next day, late morning, UK time).

Thank you Joseph... 

Archived