found an image but not yet notified

Ciao A tutti voi.

I still have no answer about an image attributed to alamy but without the contributors name. The image was used in 2017. I already made an email. They immediately answered telling me that they reported the thing to the distributor. It's been 20 days and still nothing ... is it normal ???

http://www.traveler.es/naturaleza/articulos/que-hacer-merano-alpes-italianos/11375

Yes Lorenza, this is quite normal. Over the years, I have found lots of images which I have reported after at least 3 months has past, since their use. If it was through a distributor, I have found it can take several months to be reported as they normally only report usage to Alamy once a month and once they have agreed that it was used etc etc it will be scheduled onto their next report to Alamy who will them send the invoice out. I usually get an email from Alamy letting me know that they are about to issue the invoice and it will appear in your sales a few days later and then into the normal payment process. 

I keep a spreadsheet and only follow up again several months later if I have not heard. 

Lynne

16 hours ago, Lynne said:

Sì Lorenza, questo è abbastanza normale. Nel corso degli anni, ho trovato molte immagini che ho riportato dopo almeno 3 mesi dal loro utilizzo. Se è stato attraverso un distributore, ho scoperto che possono essere necessari diversi mesi perché normalmente segnalano l'utilizzo ad Alamy solo una volta al mese e una volta che hanno concordato che è stato usato ecc. Ecc. Saranno programmati sul loro prossimo rapporto ad Alamy chi manderanno la fattura. Di solito ricevo un'email da Alamy che mi informa che stanno per emettere la fattura e che comparirà nelle vendite qualche giorno dopo e poi nel normale processo di pagamento. 

Tengo un foglio di calcolo e seguo di nuovo alcuni mesi dopo se non ho sentito. 

Lynne

then I wait ... thanks Lynne

Archived