Tagging for best visibility

Hi folks.

Try as I might, I can't get the 'visability meter' to get further than 'mid orange', as I start to load images on. I think I understand the concept of 'tag naturally' and of course, 'use phrases' but that 'ole tagging assessor remains stubbornly rooted in mid table obscurity.

Can anyone offer any guidance on persuading the Ala-meter to go (presumably) green please?

TTFN

Steve

Firstly, the three images I looked at did not even mention aircraft, aeroplane or the type of. Flying, sky etc etc. get those important tags in! What do you see? 

Then as long as you have all relevant tags don't worry about going 'green'

sear h on the forums, its been discussed many times before. But the most important is the relevant

11 minutes ago, george said:

Firstly, the three images I looked at did not even mention aircraft, aeroplane or the type of. Flying, sky etc etc. get those important tags in! What do you see? 

Then as long as you have all relevant tags don't worry about going 'green'

sear h on the forums, its been discussed many times before. But the most important is the relevant

Hi George.

Thanks for that - exactly what I was looking for from someone who's been in the game and accumulated the necessary experience.

I was wondering how generic I should expand things to, so that helps a great deal - cheers! Time to get tagging!

TTFN

Steve

#masteroftheabsolutelyflippinobvious 

Archived